Submission Deadline: February 27, 2022
- Notification: April 13, 2022
- Camera-ready: May 09, 2022
- Workshop: June 13, 2022
All submission deadlines are at 23:59 GMT on the date indicated.
EuroVA seeks to attract innovative, fresh, and creative ideas with a high potential of becoming significant contributions to the Visual Analytics community.
We welcome contributions within the broad area of Visual Analytics, including:
- research papers –
presenting novel techniques or systems, evaluation studies and methods, and theoretical foundations,
- application papers –
that describe success stories of Visual Analytics in practice, as well as fresh
- position papers –
expressing novel and potentially controversial viewpoints on Visual Analytics.
The workshop covers topics in the area of Visual Analytics (VA) including, but not limited to:
- Immersive analytics
- Human-Centered VA and Human Factors
- Decision making through VA
- Explainable AI through VA
- Scalable VA
- VA for machine learning & machine learning for VA
- Uncertainty-aware VA
- Visual Data Science
- Interaction techniques
- Novel data representations
- Analytical processes and provenance
- Infrastructures, systems, frameworks, and architectures
- Evaluation and user studies
- Methodologic and theoretical foundations
- Applications and problem-driven work, including but not limited to sports, medicine, biology, finance, security, telecommunication, travel, humanities …
Papers, 4 pages in length + 1 extra page for references (maximum) must be prepared using the EuroVA LaTeX template, which can be downloaded here: download link
Papers are to be submitted via the new PCS. (Link will be available on the website soon)
At least one author of an accepted paper must register and participate in the workshop to present the accepted work.
Publication and Special Issue Papers
Following the workshop, the authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their paper to a special issue of a journal. Further details will be announced soon.