- Submission: March 3, 2023
- Notification: April 15, 2023
- Camera-ready: May 9, 2023
- Workshop: June 12, 2023
All submission deadlines are at 23:59 GMT on the date indicated.
*NEW* EuroVA listened to the feedback received from authors during the 2022 edition, and we are happy to announce that this year papers will be up to 5 pages in length + 1 extra page for references (maximum). Papers must be prepared using the EuroVA LaTeX template, which can be downloaded here: download link
Papers are to be submitted via the new PCS. (Not open yet)
At least one author of an accepted paper must register and participate in the workshop to present the accepted work.
Call for Submissions
EuroVA seeks to attract innovative, fresh, and creative ideas with a high potential of becoming significant contributions to the Visual Analytics community.
We welcome contributions within the broad area of Visual Analytics, including:
- research papers presenting novel techniques or systems, evaluation studies and methods, and theoretical foundations,
- application papers that describe success stories of Visual Analytics in practice, as well as fresh
- position papers expressing novel and potentially controversial viewpoints on Visual Analytics.
The workshop covers topics in the area of Visual Analytics (VA) including, but not limited to:
- Immersive analytics
- Human-Centered VA and Human Factors
- Decision making through VA
- Explainable AI through VA
- Scalable VA
- Progressive Visual Analytics
- VA for machine learning & machine learning for VA
- Uncertainty-aware VA
- Visual Data Science
- Interaction techniques
- Novel data representations
- Analytical processes and provenance
- Infrastructures, systems, frameworks, and architectures
- Evaluation and user studies
- Methodologic and theoretical foundations
- Applications and problem-driven work, including but not limited to sports, medicine, biology, finance, security, telecommunication, travel, humanities …